Friday, August 25, 2006

The notso perfect list of Firsts in Secondlife




I know, I know, enough with the secondlife stuff. It's just interesting to me that 2L is popping up all over the place. Its not me, its the blogosphere, man! This is worth a look from DigitalMediaWire.

The list of firsts:
Virtual Hotel
virtual Concert
Virtual Retailer
Virtual Sports Event
Virtual Ad network
Virtual Movie filmed on Location
Virtual Newspaper
virtual Nonprofit campaign
Virtual Automaker

So, check out the flaming this poor blogger receives because of the post in the comments. Someone is kind enough to refer the blogger to this link for a better list of Secondlife firsts. I'm not so much concerned about the accuracy of who was first as I am interested in how many big names/companies are jumping into the virtual worlds. I'm wondering when Intel will buy an island.

No comments: