Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Future of Learning in a Networked World...the conference

Thanks George for pointing us all to this one.  This falls under, "Wow! Why didn't we think of that?"
The Future of Learning in a Networked World

Off-topic: The site has a very Wordpress look and feel to it, but I noticed it's a blogger.com account. I may look into a new template...oh wait...could this be a new Blogger beta site? The kind that Blogger won't let me switch my account over too...yet. Come on Blogger! Help me out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friends who've made the switch to Blogger Beta are regretting it, and once you upgrade there's no going back. Blogger's offering me the opportunity to upgrade, but I instead went to Wordpress last weekend. Each has its pluses and minuses, I guess.

I got here from the 19 Best eLearning Blogs article, but haven't had a chance to check out your content yet! I'll stop by again when I have more time.