Tuesday, September 19, 2006

In the Middle of the Curve: Corporate Moodle installation

I just discovered Wendy's blog In the Middle of the Curve. She is implementing Moodle in a corporate environment. All I can say is "You go GIRL!"
Anyone interested in learning from experience should check in with Wendy's site and learn from her experiences. The post Moodle from localhost to DNS has some excellent key learings.  All posts are insightful and filled with wonderful corporate elearning experieces. 
Nice job, Wendy!  Keep it up!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Brent - Thank you so much for your kind words!!!! I hope you realize that my blog is your fault. Your presentations at eLearnDevCon 2006 made me realize that :

1) my skills were WAY out of date (4 years in health care will do that to you) and

2) that there is a serious sea-change occurring in education.

Since I am in a position to start from scratch and have a boss willing to humor me, I figured the least I could do was document my experience.

Thank you so much for the inspiration (and the fabulous source material).

bschlenker said...

I'll take full blame...eh hem...I mean credit :)
Actually I should thank you for having the guts to give it a go. And not only that but blogging the experience is going to help others, give you an archive of what you did for those that follow, and also give others the courage to try.
I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.
Thanks for sharing your efforts.
Cheers!