Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The intersection between Enterprise2.0 and Learning2.0

Rod Boothby at the innovation Creators blog has back to back awesome posts that help me answer questions about Learning2.0 in my corporate environment.

When to Use a Blog and When to use a wiki
This one is short and to the point.  Very good stuff.

Email is critical to Enterprise2.0 and Office2.0
Well I wouldn't say critical but it will be useful for many years to come but reduced significantly with each passing year.  I still hear the younger generations say things like, "I only use email to communicate with old people". 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have an interesting topic posted up!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your site’s success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
sejour linguistique malte