Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Online Educa Berlin - Great stuff!

Many noted agents of change in the learning industry are gathering in Berlin this week for the Online Educa Berlin Conference.
It's definitely a conference I would love to attend next year.  The Open University and many other projects in learning are happening over there.
I remember back in my early days researching virtual reality for training I found most of the innovation to be occuring in different parts of Europe.  I'm also constantly reminded at how design oriented most Europeans are...at least as compared to most in the US.  Of course, that's just an observation, people.  So don't flame me.


Anyways, I would also like to mention a great little vlog app I discovered on the Educa website called FlashVlog.  Its not open to the public, but you should check it out.  I think the ease of use and the size make it a perfect platform for the user-generated content era. 

No comments: