Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Masie Learning Fellows



I had the pleasure of visiting the Masie Center last week which is why the Corporate eLearning Weekly TalkCast was pushed to this past Monday. I forgot to post about the move...oops. So I basically talked to myself. Join in this Friday for this week's review and end of year recap.



Elliott asked if I would become a Masie Learning Fellow as part of his organization and of course I jumped at the opportunity. I'm very excited about working with Elliott, his staff, and the consortium members. While I feel like 10 years in a fortune 500 has given me an excellent, well rounded set of technical skills and design experience to offer the center, I know there is a TON that I can still learn from others in the Corporate eLearning world. Truly an excellent opportunity for me as I move forward in my career.



I'm honored to be part of the community of new Masie Learning Fellows which include Tom King, Randy Heinrich, John Abele and myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brent, may you and yours have a very happy Christmas and a great new year. I look forward to you continuing to educate me in the new year.

bschlenker said...

Jim, Thanks! I truly appreciate that and wish for you the same.
Merry Christmas!