Friday, April 06, 2007

ComicLife Presentation Preview



I put this together quickly, very late, last night. But I think it gets the point across. I recorded using IShowU which is an excellent little video screen capture tool. I didn't know it was picking up the application sounds because I could not hear them in my earphones, but I discovered that in fact it DID. You'll notice my comment towards the end about the cool application sounds.

Session 406 is my session on Using ComicLife Tutorials for eLearning.

I also posted about a web app called Toondoo.com that is cool last month.

If you are into paper crafts check out this post from last month as well. Print the large image with no borders and then it folds up into pocket-sized scheduler customized for the eLearning Guild event complete with maps and session listings.

See you there!

No comments: