Friday, August 24, 2007

How do I measure thee? Let me count the ways!

...eLearning, that is! I prefer the multiple choice test. Its easy. Write a question. Create a few answers. I always add an "E) All of the above" just to make 'em think. Nobody really holds me accountable for the quality of the questions just as long as I can show who has, and who hasn't, passed the course. I don't know what any of these people actually do for the company so we don't ever check to see if our course helped them at all. No...wait...that's not true. I just remembered. Our LMS sends out an automated email survey 6 months after they took the course. So, I'm totally covered on the whole Level 3 thing.

I'm going to go an take The eLearning Guild's survey on Measuring eLearning Success. We SO do it right! Maybe I'll right a book on our process.

[The story you've endured is fictional and the main character in no way reflects the exact historical perspective of this blogger. EXCEPT for the fact that he IS going to complete the Survey and you should too]
Post a Comment