Sunday, November 04, 2007

DevLearn Day 1 - Travel and Setup

DevLearn is looking awesome this year! I really had no idea the amount of detail work that went into putting on a conference ...until today. The eLearning Guild staff makes it look easy. It was actually fun for me because I got to hang out with Guild staff. I work virtually from Phoenix and so (real)face time is rare.

The Fairmont San Jose is beautiful...pics coming tomorrow. I remember the San Jose downtown area from last years GDC where I co-presented with Mark Oehlert at the Serious Games Summit.
BrentMarkGDC
We presented on Games and Simulations in Corporations. Mark presented his work with Booz and I presented my interactive 3D warehouse training simulations that I did for Intel.
Warehouse Simulation


Check out my microblogging via Twitter HERE.

And don't forget to try out Mobile DevLearn aka devlearn.mobi
Dial it up on your phone's web browser or participate in the community via normal web browsing.

Tomorrow starts the preconference workshops and symposiums. I hope to get a lot of good pics and hoping for some good video as well.

If you are at DevLearn, look for me at the Serious Games Zone.


DevLearn - The eLearning Development Conference & Expo
Co-located with the Adobe Learning Summit
November 5-9, 2007
San Jose, CA

No comments: