Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The eLearning Guild - DevLearn 2007 - Lance Dublin


The eLearning Guild - DevLearn 2007 - Lance Dublin
Originally uploaded by Brent Schlenker

Lance Dublin, my favorite non-blogger in the blogosphere. You can find out more at this url - www.dublinconsulting.net
(I'm posting from Flickr so I can't add html links)
If I find time I'll go back in and link it up. Lance always gives a great presentation! I've heard from many attendees that have been transformed in there thinking because of Lance. Nice work Lance!

Actually, Lance always give me grief about blogging so I just couldn't resist blogging about him when I saw his wonderful picture from the DevLearn event.

1 comment:

Brian Dusablon said...

Lance is definitely a great presenter. I learned a lot from his LMS Symposium presentation.

As for blogging - keep it up - it's a great resource and communication tool.