Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life is full of Pausch-abilities!


Randy Pausch died yesterday. If you do nothing else this weekend you must watch The Last Lecture, or read the book.

I can't look at this picture without tearing up. I have 3 beautiful children and sometimes forget to put them first in my life. I sometimes forget how much they need me to be there for them. I sometimes forget a lot of things, but I'm hoping this picture will help me remember.

Thank you, Randy! Thanks for reminding me that life is full of Pausch-abilities.

1 comment:

Rich said...

An excellent tribute, sir! I clicked on a link to Randy's lecture many months ago and was instantly drawn into his sincere and compelling message. His perspective resonates with the infinite possibilities of the human experience, and I will be ever-grateful that he took the time and energy to share it with us. Truly, Mr. Pausch epitomized the saying "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives!" (Braveheart)

Thanks for blogging - I visit as often as I remember. Your blog has been bookmarked on my browser for quite some time!