Monday, April 20, 2009

Ten Commandments of eLearning - What are yours?

I found Cath Ellis via Twitter (@cathellis13) by checking my saved search in Tweetdeck for eLearning.  She was discussing her list of eLearning 10 commandments.  A couple of us requested her list and she responded on her blog with a post titled Ten Commandments of eLearning.

I like this list and it is inspiring me to write my own.  I would like to encourage others to do the same.  Some of Cath's commandments align directly with some of my own elearning elements, but I've never put them into a list like this.  Its a great exercise and will post my list soon.

And remember...there is no right or wrong.  Your list may differ simply because you are working in a different industry.  And that's okay.  If one of Cath's, or someone elses, doesn't work for you that doesn't mean its wrong.  One thing I've discovered over the years is that not every elearning model applies to every elearning deveopment situation.  So, don't be negative with your comments...BE NICE!  Maybe that should be #1 ;-)



No comments: