Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Learn about Brainpower from The King's Speech

I have yet to see this wonderful movie. However, after reading this post I am even more interested than I was in seeing it before it leaves the theaters.

Dr. Ellen Weber's blog is fantastic! I refer to it often. The advances in brain research over the recent years are quite fascinating.

I will be presenting at the Learning Solutions conference in March and look forward to hearing more brainpower facts from Dr. Medina who will be keynoting the event. He spoke at DevLearn a couple years ago but could only cover a few of his BrainRules. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest, or anything new he has discovered. I love his style.

Cheers to the brain!

10 Brainpowered Wonders in The King’s Speech

See more at www.brainleadersandlearners.com
 

1 comment:

Thoughts from 10D said...

I loved the movie and totally want to hear more about this!