Friday, December 09, 2011

eLearning Examples from Articulate Community Showcase


One of the questions I'm asked quite frequently is "Where can I see good eLearning examples?"  As I spend some time doing a little end-of-year Evernote cleaning/maintenance I am finding lots of good stuff. Lots to blog about as well.

A jackpot of examples can be found at the Articulate Community Showcase.  

STOP! Before anyone starts writing any hate mail to me about bias towards one product please understand that I don't care about the tool that was used in these examples.  

Yes, it's quite obvious that Articulate is a growing company with many in our industry using their product.  And yes, it's quite obvious that these are good examples that showcase the specific features of the Articulate suite of tools.  But PLEASE now that it's NOT about the tool!

Inside this extensive list of examples are projects that ALSO contain a significant amount of instructional design, video production, audio production, script writing, graphic design, interface design, and user experience design.  

The tools are always secondary to the creativity of your design.  

None of these examples would be part of the Articulate showcase if they were not well designed regardless of the tool.  I hope you can use them as a source of inspiration no matter what your tool of choice.

No comments: