Thursday, December 04, 2014

BS Talks About eLearning - Episode 2 - Job Hunting Tips

This is episode 2 of The Brent Schlenker Podcast. In this episode I talk with Chiara Hughes of HeadFarmer recruiting.

We covered a few topics:

  • What is Head Farmer?
  • How Chiara got into recruiting
  • Your LinkedIn Profile
  • Your Resume - Do you still need one?
  • Mistakes to avoid on your resume and LinkedIn Profile
--------
In the spirit of learning out loud I'm posting this episode of the podcast without using soundcloud. I'm learning how to use google drive to hold my podcast file, and then using blogger to publish. Let me know how this works for you. Thanks! BSchlenker

Okay...so that didn't work.  I've updated this post with the soundcloud version.  I will keep trying new options.

No comments: