Wednesday, October 12, 2005

iPod - Ultimate learning machine?

Wow! It finally happened today...something that I think I remember Steve Jobs saying would NEVER happen: A VIDEO iPOD (Apple.com) (FastCompany Article)

I have only recently integrated podcasting into my daily routine. I download a couple of my favorites and listen during my 30min drive to work. I LOVE IT!

Every morning I think wouldn't it be cool if employees that have even a 15min commute could grab their iPod and get some relevant work information for the day.
NOW...that endearing little gizmo can be one of the greatest learning tools with all sorts of possibilities.

Just think of all the knowledge nuggets you could put on a server and deliver via RSS feeds...text, audio, AND video. Now that's going to be cool...
no...
make that VERY VERY COOL!

No comments: