Saturday, February 03, 2007

Welcome to the Learning Clinic

(via Oehlert)
Hi, My name is Brent Schlenker, and I'm a page-turner eLearning pusher. I'm not happy about it, but to all those employees, and clients, who's lives I've destroyed (okay, that's pushin' it) peddling "the crack" of Learning...I'm sorry!

But there's hope! The Learning Clinic is open for business. And if you're reading this blog then you've already taken your first step towards recovery: You've entered the Learning Clinic...the bloggosphere...the conversation.

Now that you're here, why don't you share your story? Tell us your trials and tribulations of eLearning: Either pushing (creating) or consuming click2death learning courses. Or maybe you're in denial and you want to explain why page-turners work. It's all okay, because we support you.

Post a Comment