Thursday, March 15, 2007

Elluminate - FREE Web conferencing

This is AWESOME! Especially for those of us on the outside of corporate funded apps like NetMeeting etc.

While at Intel I became very used to NetMeeting despite its issues. So, I'm very excited to now have my own vRoom that doesn't kill my budget...because its FREE!

I can tell you without hesitation that this is a must have. Go get it! And set up a meeting with me. Seriously, I want to try it out with others...live.

Get your FREE vRoom

(And NO! I don't mind plugging apps on my blog. Especially when its a free app that has value.)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Brent- of course, I'm the first to bite.....

Could be very useful. Software already installed (easy installation). And, if I have played my cards right, I should have sound!!!!

Let me know....

Rebecca said...

Brent,

Thanks for posting this. I do a lot of work for a charity, and this is really useful for small group collaboration.

I used Illuminate for a couple of sessions when I was doing my masters degree. It is used in some of the distance ed schools in British Columbia. It will be interesting to compare the feature sets.

Unfortunately, I'm swamped for the next couple of weeks, so I'll have to wait to try it out.

Cheers.