Monday, May 04, 2009

DevLearn09 - November 10-13 - San Jose, CA - eLearning


Its time to start preparing for DevLearn09!  What have you accomplished since DevLearn08?  Are you implementing Learning2.0, Serious Games, Virtual Worlds, Mobile Learning, or anything else?  Are you measuring your eLearning initiatives?   How is the global economy effecting you? 

Call for Speaking Proposals is now open!  Those of you that know me and have sent me email submissions, I would encourage you to complete the form as well. 

TIP:  Go back to an old brochure or conference web site and read the session descriptions. 
TIP:  Write the description YOU would want to read.

Writing session descriptions is not easy.  But if you put yourself in the shoes of an attendee, you begin to look at it a little differently.  Remember, that its NOT about you.  Its about the content.

I don't want to spill the beans until everything is confirmed but I am VERY excited about the keynotes.  They are perfect compliments to our community and directly impact the work we NEED to be doing now AND in the near future.  You will not be disappointed. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you!

No comments: