Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Virtual Knee Surgery - eLearning Example - Oldie but a Goodie

Here's another example of an eLearning course:  Virtual Knee Replacement Surgery.

And please feel free to comment if you don't believe this is eLearning.  I know you're out there.  Don't be shy.  Tell me why this is not eLearning.

I remember when this first came out I used it as an example in a FLASH eLearning Development course I was teaching at The Art Institute of Phoenix.  Wow, it feels like a lifetime ago.

I like the simplicity of the design.  The animation helps reduce the gross-out factor.  But if you are the type that needs the reality of the procedure then there are photos available as well.  I like that it offers both.  The interactivity is simple but effective in my opinion.

No comments: