Thursday, September 07, 2006

Evolution or Revolution...I'll take one revolution to go please

Another great find from elearnspace.  I'm all about the revolution.  The post he links to is an outstanding commentary on the change process.  Basically, when evolution does not occur then a revolution is required to ANY effective change to occur.  This is the current state of learning with corporations and the educational system.  Most people are still approaching web2.0 as new tools, and I'm even seeing it in my own company.  The change is SO much bigger than simply the tools and requires a revolution.
Join the revolution and start a blog, or add something to wikipedia...even create a myspace account.  And if that scares you then all the more reason to do it.  Just try it as an experiment to see what all the fuss is about.  That's what I did 12 months ago starting this blog and I've never looked back.

No comments: