Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Global Presentation Skills Community

I would like to start extending some of the generic work that I do at my day job into the global arena. 

One of the generic topics that we develop "training" for is Presentation Skills.  I think there are probably a few people outside of Intel that have a pretty decent grasp of this topic.  So, I'm going to try an experiment...

Presentation Skills is one of those generic topics that everyone in business should be interested in, so let's find a spot to hang out and share methods, ideas, examples, etc.  There are a ton of systems to use, and we may link to many of them but for this project let's use Zimbio.  I'm sure there are pockets that already exist, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel, but I want to see what happens...

So, if you are interested in participating go HERE.   If you like the idea but have a different topic in mind then let me know and let's do that one too.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of Garr Reynolds, a former Apple product evangelist. He has a blog called "Presentation Zen" which deals with presentation tips. Would be worth looking at just to see how other people are approaching global presentation skills. He lives in Japan and introduces a nice mixture of techniques.

http://presentationzen.blogs.com/presentationzen/

bschlenker said...

I love his blog too! Check out the first link added to the zimbio Presentation Skills community ;)
Add the presentation skills community to your profile and we can get this party started over there.
Cheers!