Saturday, August 18, 2007

WSJ - Guild Research continues in mainstream media

More eLearning Guild Research data hits mainstream media.

Wallstreet Journal Article


"On-demand e-learning, delivered over the Web or by audio or videodisc, has become the second most popular approach to learning and training for small businesses, after print-based materials, says Steven S. Wexler, director of research and emerging technologies for the eLearning Guild, a Santa Rosa, Calif., trade group."


I noticed a linkback from someone giving me credit for the exposure to the Business Week article. I deserve no credit for any of it. Let me just say, that Steve Wexler deserves ALL the credit. He makes everything tick with Research at the Guild and all I can do is try to keep up. I'm learning tons about so many different things every day. I truly do have the second best job in eLearning.

No comments: