Sunday, October 21, 2007

Off topic: I want HEROES back on my ipod

Can you believe this mess of a web site? What the heck was NBC thinking? I don't get a lot of time to watch TV, I don't have Tivo, but I LOVE my iPhone/ipod. The only show I watch these days is HEROES and now I can't get it onto my ipod.

So today, I find myself with a quiet house and some free time, so I check to see how I can catch up on the show. The web site above is what I'm greeted with. Does it make any sense to you? What a nightmare!!! I FINALLY find a page that looks like it might play the first episode of the season, and I'm forced to watch a COMMERCIAL!!! All I want is the feed to get it too my iPod. NOTHING! You HAVE to watch it on the web page. WTF!!!! Who does that?

After all that's happened, old media grey matter STILL doesn't get it. STOP making my life miserable you idiots! Here's a little tip: Yes, I consume digital media. No, I don't consume it on my laptop or my desktop. Those files may sit on my harddrive but they play on my TV or my portable device.

DevLearn - The eLearning Development Conference & Expo
Co-located with the Adobe Learning Summit
November 5-9, 2007
San Jose, CA
Post a Comment