Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Training Tech Solutions - Situativity Coverage

Rovy Brannon has done some excellent blogging work from the Training Tech Solutions conference this week in Salt Lake City. Check out his posts. He's got great video of the Secondlife Keynote that he short with his Cannon SD800. I only have the SD450, but I love it. So I know the SD800 must very cool. He also has some great shots on his flickr feed. Its all at his blog situativity.com.

I must say, my favorite part of these events is meeting the wonderful people of the learning community. While some of you are headed off to Learning2007 next week, the rest of us are prepping for DevLearn in San Jose.

DevLearn - The eLearning Development Conference & Expo
Co-located with the Adobe Learning Summit
November 5-9, 2007
San Jose, CA

No comments: