Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flip Boom Doodle - Animation App is FREE for Limited Time

I'm a big fan of animation but have very little patience for the old process of creating animated characters.  So, I've always been excited about new tools that make the animation process easier for beginners and hobbyists.  The team that created Toonboom.com have created an animation app called Doodle that is free for a limited time.  
I spend about 15mins with it and created this little ditty below.  Of course it's lame, but it was SO easy to do.  And it's the ease of use that will bring me back when I want have time to kill.

1 comment:

Toon Boom Animation said...

Hey Thanks for posting the info about our Flip Boom Doodle. you can check out our own blog here News On Toon Boom Animation http://toonboom.wordpress.com/