Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Automatic: An Auto Accessory to Make You a Smarter Driver

Anything that makes you smarter MUST have something to do with learning, right?

In the Internet of Things (IoT) category this week I give you the Automatic Link.  Not the most creative name, but I'll let it go because it's time has come.

I've been waiting for someone to finally upgrade that connection under the dash to do something useful. Last year I bought the ELM327 dongle to retrieve the trouble codes in my cars but the apps that supported the standard were bad experiences to say the least, and basically only displayed trouble codes.

And I know I paid more than $99 for it.  So this is a no-brainer...if it's really as cool as it sounds.
 
Automatic: An Auto Accessory to Make You a Smarter Driver:

'via Blog this'

No comments: