Its late Friday...no, wait...its early Saturday morning and I wanted to get this out. AG|09 is next week and I've spent so much time talking about it on twitter, Facebook, and NING that I've neglected the blog a little. Here's a quick list of things you can do to get the most out of your event.
1) Get on Twitter. Create an account and "follow" @ag09 - and follow all the people following @ag09
2) Create a profile at http://annualgathering.ning.com
3) If you prefer Facebook then join the group The eLearning Guild and select the AG|09 event
4) Prepare your mobile device - Are you a blackberry, Mobile Windows, Google Phone, or iPhone user? Get your camera phone hooked up to a Flickr account so you can post images instantly for all to see. Be sure to use the ag09 tag.
(The previous blog post has a link explaining the keynote surveys being done via mobile devices.)
5) Tag all of your social media pics, links, posts, etc. with the tag ag09.
I'm hoping that other experienced conference attendees can help add to this list over the weekend. See you in Orlando!