Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3D Simulations are better, faster, cheaper

Brent Schlenker…that’s me…will be doing an online presentation next week.

Caution – self promotion ahead!  Proceed at your own risk.

 

I am finally able to present one of my favorite subjects:  Interactive 3D training simulations.  A special thanks to the eLearningGuild for the opportunity. 

 

While the title of the talk specifically mentions Adobe’s DirectorMX as the tool, I will also touch on other options that have appeared over the years.  New tools like Secondlife and Activeworlds give us an entirely new and more powerful platform to support the incredible learning capabilities of interactive 3D.  My favorite is the ability to create the environment in a multi-user platform. 

 

I look forward to the conversation. 

No comments: