Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good Day Arizona - Channel 3 in Phoenix - Aging in America



My wife is appearing on the Good Day Arizona Show (Channel 3) tomorrow. I am very proud of her. She hates it when I blog about the family, but I think what she has to say is incredibly important.


She is promoting her new bookAging in America.


We also produced a video a few years ago. (Amazon)

But more importantly she is speaking up on a topic that is difficult for many to discuss.

I heard someone say, a long time ago, that you can tell a lot about a culture by how they treat their elders. And from what I know of America's ability to care for its eldery, I'm embarrassed. I've known Linda for well over 11 years and the stories I've heard over those years would make any person sick. I've also heard some beautiful touching stories as well, but they are rare. Most of the time her patients don't even thank her for the therapy she is there to provide. They simply thank her for smiling and being so kind.

I love you dearly, Linda. You are my better half and my daily inspiration.
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Karl Kapp said...

Brent,
Congratulations to your wife, it is a message worth spreading.

Karl