Monday, October 08, 2007

Facebook for eLearning evaluations - testing

One step closer to the Facebook LMS:

This little Facebook app is TV Trivia Quiz. I was surprised at how many questions I could answer. I was also pretty successful utilizing the theory, "when in doubt, B".
That worked a lot for me. I could also guess many of the questions based on the image and poorly written distractors...but that's beside the point.

Basically what we have is multiple choice testing with feedback. The other cool thing is that the community gets to make up the questions. Now how cool is that? You can also ask a friend...I like that feature. I wonder if we could ask the developers to make it opensource so that any content/topic could be used? Astromony? Geography?

I also wonder if tool makers like Articulate Quizmaker, QuestionMark and other testing creation tools are considering a Facebook app version.

Of course the obvious question would be WHY? And I'm not sure I can answer that specifically. However, there is something very cool happening in the Facebook space and I'm not sure it takes that much programming muscle to make these apps happen. So, my question is WHY NOT?

DevLearn - The eLearning Development Conference & Expo
Co-located with the Adobe Learning Summit
November 5-9, 2007
San Jose, CA
Post a Comment