Saturday, October 21, 2006

Back to School with the Class of Web2.0

Here is a great 3 part series from a new blog I discovered called SolutionWatch.
Part 1 is awesome because of the list of cool online web tools for students.  The list has some that I already know of, but MANY that are new to me.
My personal favorite is very low tech The PocketMod.  But I LOVE IT!  I really love my Treo, and my iMac, and my digital camera and my digital video camera, but as hard as I try to go paperless, I just can't make it happen.  I ALWAYS end up with paper.  So I don't fight it any more.  Instead of carrying a bulky note pad and pen in my pocket, I can customize a little booklet from one well designed 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
Much like MOO.com, this is simply beatiful design because its easy and helpful.

No comments: