Friday, July 20, 2007

Free Webinar - Guild Research helps you make better decisions

[FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm an eLearning Guild employee]

The Research and amazing data is what initially guided me to the eLearning Guild. I know ALL of my Learning Colleagues use data. I also know they all need BETTER data.
It truly doesn't get much better than this. But I want to here it from you. Check it out and let me know you think.

Much of the data is FREE and it can help make better decisions about your career and so much more. I want to hear what you think, really! To register now, click HERE

---------------------------------------

Learn How YOU Can Use Guild Research

You’re invited to attend a Webinar in which Steve Wexler, the Guild’s director of research and emerging technology, will show you how you can use Guild Research to make these critical decisions for you and your organization.

Sign up for one of these sessions:

July 24, 2007
8:30 to 9:45 Pacific Time (11:30 to 12:45 EDT)
July 24, 2007
11:30 to 12:45 Pacific Time (2:30 to 3:45 EDT)
To register now, click HERE

No comments: