Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Scoblizer is my friend


Robert Scoble just added me as a friend on twitter. What a cool guy!

Oh...what's twitter you ask?

Its the craziest little web2.0 app thingy. Its been called a mini-blog system...but I think its more than that. Perhaps a better comparison would be to an always-on chat room.

So far I only have ONE twitter friend from the eLearning community...Rachel Vazquez. She's been blogging a lot more lately and has some great experience with eLearning. Another one you should add to your feeds.

Every twitter I twitter ends up in the little box on my blog, so if you're reading this in a feedreader, just this once, go to the blog and check it out. Check out cellblock while you're there...that's cool too.

Thanks Robert for connecting. I wish I could have caught up with you in Phoenix last week. I heard the Marketing conference went great.

No comments: