Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Online Form - Advanced e-Learning Instructional Design: New Techniques and Strategies
Its not too late to sign up for this week's online forum.
Its a killer conference without the travel and hotel food. Kick back and enjoy some of our industries brightest right from your desktop. Or better yet gather your colleagues in a room and learn together for a couple days.
My good friend, colleague, and long-time non-blogger Frank Nguyen is opening the event with Fact or Fiction? Confronting Instructional Design Myths.
In this session, you will learn:
* Whether learners will naturally learn and share information when provided with Web 2.0 technologies
* Whether creating a learning environment that closely mimics a real work environment promotes learning
* Whether developing training to cater to individual learning styles can significantly increase learning
* Whether developing training to cater to different age groups can significantly increase learning
* Whether developing training to cater to different levels of expertise can significantly increase learning
* Whether you can reduce upfront training by providing learners with more on-the-job performance support, upfront training can be reduced
Frank is brilliant and The eLearning Guild is blessed to have him kicking things off.
Of course, I'm a little nervous about that first bullet. What if he says I'm full of ...
Posted by Unknown